Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mug of Saint Arnold Guest Blogger


My guest blogging adventures don't stop with cars! A week or two ago, one of my best friends who now lives down in West Palm Beach, Florida emailed me asking to write a beer review that he could post on the blog he maintains: The Mug of Saint Arnold.

Chalie emailed me at a perfect time, because I happened to have a lesser known beer from Dogfish Head in my fridge at the time. I went to the store to grab some food to make for dinner and really enjoyed writing down my thoughts as I drank the beer, and really paid attention to the flavors rather than just downing it! Chalie is quite the beer connoisseur himself and his blog has been linked here for quite some time, but if you haven't visited recently I highly suggest you do so. My guest blog post can be found at the link below. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

He's certainly got an interesting topic for his blog - I'll definitely check it out.

You've been busy on the guest blogging circuit!

Patty said...

You would be such a good wine enthusiast...if only you liked wine!