Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Challenger Time Lapse Car Wash

Are you like me? You love spending the time to make sure you car is nice and clean but you hate the actual amount of time it takes to get the job done properly? Well here's a solution!

Step 1: Spend your normal amount of time cleaning and detailing your car, while recording the process.
Step 2: Edit it down into a nice small amount of time.

See. Wasn't that easy?! Yea, if only it was that easy! After returning home from Tennessee, I had an insane bug collection on the Challenger paired with unholy amounts of road grime. I didn't have a chance to wash it during the week last week, so on Saturday morning I got up early before the sun got too hot and gave it a really good detail. It took me about 2 hours total, but you get the just of it in this spectacular 24 second clip. I set up the GoPro camera to take a snapshot every 30 seconds, then just edited it all down. Take notes, the detail process here goes quick! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Patty said...

HA HA!! What a GREAT clip!! That is so cool you can set it up to snap pics intermittently!!